2/21/2008

Twilight Children by Torey Hayden

This is about the book which I have just finished reading.

Torey is one of my most favourite authors. She has written many books about child psychology. I've read four of her books. She is an educational psychologist, and her books are non-fiction from her experience. If you love to know her, it can be easy to search and find her information on the website, I guess.

There were a little boy (Drake), a little girl (Cassandra) and an old lady (Gerda) in the story as her clients. I am not telling much about the story, but they were basically have same problem with speaking. Drake had never spoken. Cassandra kept telling lies. Gerda had speaking problem after her storoke. Except Gerda, she solved the two kids' problem. Well, Drake's problem wasn't his fault, though. That's all I can tell here.

have still many books to read…. Yeah, I just keep buying books I am interested. Many of them are over 300 pages. Just try to read as much as I can when I am free.

0 件のコメント: