9/26/2007

Celebration of full moon

I really loved to write something last night, but I couldn't... I finished my work.

It was the day to celebrate the full moon in Autumn (called TSUKIMI), well it is not the only day having full moon during a year, but last night was the only day to celebrate. Well, don't ask me why, but it is traditional thing to me. If you want to know, it is a good idea to search it. By the way, we eat dango (Japanese dumpling) and one kind of potato, also we decorate Chinese silver grasses in the vase. It should be the night with totally full moon, but sometimes not. In this year, it was not the last night (not sure though), but I think it happens tonight or tomorrow night.
I looked at the moon last night. It was so gorgeous I could see it between clouds, so I felt it was good reflection against them to the universe (not against the earth though). Yes, it was unclear right making me feel it mysterious.
Oh, yeah. I couldn't eat dango last night because I came beck very late from my work (12:45am) as I mentioned before in this blog. But, I had dinner which was included the special potatoes cooked by my mum. They were so nice, and I enjoyed my dinner although the day was already changed.

I think I'd better finish this topic, but will do one more message before sleeping.

0 件のコメント: