10/19/2007

My first two nephews vol.2

I couldn't make it. I mean I couldn't update the blog.

Anyway, let me start.
Yes, Haruto, my biggest nephew, is the topic from the last blog.
So, he has lots and lots of toys to play. It was actually very hard to find a birthday present. I finally decided what I ordered for it. Because I couldn't find popular toy for him (because he has all) , I bought something for older kids (guess it's suit for 6 years old). Oh, today is his 4th birthday. Happy birthday to him. Hope the present for him will be delivered to me.

Well, what I want to write most is his behavior. He doesn't like/ want to share his toys with his friend and his younger brother, though he has a number of toys as I mentioned in the last blog. For example, when his younger brother, 9 months touches or tries to touch, he starts getting angry or even hit/ kick his baby brother. I am not sure why?

This baby boy, Taisei, is a strong baby. He always tries to get this brother's toy though he know he would be attacked by his brother. He doesn't cry much, just when he get very surprised or strongly hit his head on the ground. I really love to see how he grows up.

Well, I am sure I will be write about both of them, and maybe another baby nephew who will be born in a day or few.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Allright!
It was hard to find the "comment" link in japanese.
We need to meet up sometime and make some more honey soy rabbit or sushi. Those were the days, nice weather and nothing to worry about:D

Anyway, gotta go. Talk to you later Hiro.

Cheers
-Espen