10/04/2007

New computer

I am thinking to buy a new computer. I wanted to have a notebook. However, after considering the capacity and price, I decided to go with desktop computer. There are some different sizes. Yes, I still would prefer to have smaller or even smallest one, but I need my minimum condition for video card, CPU, memory. Video card must be GeForce8600GT CPU, memory should be over 2GB DDR2, CPU would be Core 2 Duo E6750/6850 or Core 2 Quad Q6600/6800.
I find one computer which is just matched for these capacity from Dospara. This computer shop will change these capaticies. On the website, I picked the smallest computer, and which I could make the original one which just matched the capaticy which I wanted. Also, the price is pretty much reasonable.
So, hopefully I buy it in a few weeks.

0 件のコメント: