1/20/2008

Economic Markets

I am now often thinking of the market. I have a few funds, and their values have been sharply dropping after the subprime mortgage loan problem in the U.S. I think to lost more than 10%. And I have no idea what will be next week. I have now some money to spend and manage for these things. Of course, my purpose is to gain the value. So, now is the time to make decision for it. I have talked with a lady in the security company about what to buy on the phone, but I am still comparing with their products (e.g. shares, funds and Government bonds). Final decision will be made when I visit and talk with her. I may be updating these results. I am not buying only one with that money but some to minimise the risk.

However, the world markets including Japanese one have been terrible especially last a couple of weeks and it may continue. I need to find out when they hits the bottom.

I am also thinking to buy some books to study, because I am still a beginner. So, that is also the task to find out a good book to read…. Still so many things to do・・・

0 件のコメント: