1/14/2008

Plan for fund

I went to Nomura securities firms last week, and made half of my plan. My adviser, Rie Morita, helped a lot to do that. She made many kinds of portfolio associated with some questions related to my foundation. She also presented many funds which might be improving greatly in the future. Well, it is just because it's been terrible of world market after the sub-prime loan problem in the U.S.

To make my funds protective, she and I decided to buy fund by one of investment management
companies and Government debt. Yes, I spent 20% of my portfolio for ETF associated with Japanese core 30 companies. I have another 30% for European and Emerging countries' stocks, share including ETF and funds. However, she strongly recommend to get fund related to Brazilian (Latin American) and Russian market, although I was more interested in their ETFs or ADRs. Yes, we are both interested markets in same countries, Brazil and Russia. As it was written in the beginning of this, I'd also like to have something related to European market....

I need some more time to sort them out.

0 件のコメント: